Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome to the World

This past April we welcomed our first child. Conor Reid William Warren was born on 4/17 and wieghed 6 lbs 4 oz, he was 19.5" long.

Bart and I ofcourse were shocked that he came 3 weeks early but excited nonetheless. We couldn't wait to meet our son.

This past weekend we celebrated Bart's first Father's Day and Grandpa Fred's and Grandma Heidi's. The rain held out just long enough to go swimming for the first time this year.

Conor turned 2 months old officially on Tuesday. I can't believe it! He has started smiling spontaneously and just today started babbling like crazy!

He had his 2 month check up today and weighed in at 11 lbs 4 oz and 22.5" long!! I almost fell off my chair, I can't beleive he has gotten so big! He is now in the 50th percentile for height and weight and the doctor said he should be rolling over any day now.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Welcome to the blogging word! I AM SO EXCITED YOU STARTED ONE... and all by yourself! You're such a big girl. :)

I miss you guys! I can't believe Conor is so big already and babbling and everything. How exciting!! Love you!

mom2conor said...

Yay my first comment! I can't believe Conor is so big. I thought maybe 10lbs at the most but he must have had a major growth spurt!
BTW how to post pictures in the middle of the text like on your blog?

Darlene said...

Wow, this blog stuff is totally new to me but I think it's a great way for you to keep everyone up to date on Conor's progress. You always liked to journal so I think this is a great idea. I'll be checking daily to see if there's anything new.
Love,
Mom