Saturday, June 21, 2008

For sale . . .

Today we had a joint garage sale with our neighbors Tony and Megan. Bart and I made $12.25 but ended up trading some things with Tony and Megan. You just know a garage sale is bad when you actually shop at your own:) Conor slept thru almost the entire day. He missed all (which was very little) excitement. All in all it was a fun day spent outside with the nieghbors.

We also got a ne nephew today. Bart's sister delivered Payton Eric this morning. He is 6 lbs 10 oz. Bart, Conor and I will be driving up to madison to see the new little tike tomorrow morning. It will fun to see Conor next to a newborn that was almost his size when he was born. Then we can really see how much he has grown.

Congratulations Heather and Chris!

2 comments:

Christine said...

That is HILARIOUS about the garage sale. Ha ha!

Congrats to Bart's sister! Safe travels!

Gramma Heidi said...

It is June 23 and I just now found this blog. It had gone into my spam folder so thank goodness you told me about it last night, Nicole! I would never have known. This will be great. (I didn't know about the garage sale & yes that is hilarious!) We got to enjoy seeing you and Bart & little Conor at the hospital last night. He is sooooooo cute with all of his smiles now:) I did not think he looked very big even in comparison to his new little cousin, Peyton. If I can figure it out, I will post a picture of the two of them side by side. Heading home from Madison soon when Heather gets home from the hospital with the new baby. Been taking care of the other kids. Signed, ONE TIRED GRAMMA!!!!