Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th!

This weekend I went back home for my cousin Nicholas's wedding. Bart stayed home with Conor since it was going to be such a short trip. I had so much fun! I saw a lot of family that I haven't seen in a long time. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was fun. It was a cash bar so it was the first time I have ever tail-gated in the parking lot before the wedding--Hey it wasn't just me! My cousin Nick married his girlfriend Jen, they are really fun together. Congatulaions Nick and Jen!!

I also got to meet my new nephew Noah. He is soooo cute and I wish I would have had more time to spend with him. My brother Dominic is an amazing dad, but of course that is no surprise to me;)

Unfortunately though I missed Conor's first 4th of July. Bart says he loved the fireworks and didn't get scared at all by the big booms. It was hard for me to leave Conor, if only for a few days, but he looks like he was ejoying himself!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wait a minute.... Is that Conor?!?!? OMIGOD he has grown SO MUCH since I saw him last!!!! What a cutie!!